Friday, August 16, 2013

No Bar Cart? No Problem!

Have you all fallen in love with the bar cart look too? There is something just so glamorous about a bar cart. I have yet to come across a  cart that is both elegant and cheap budget friendly. I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled on those estate sale websites! In the meantime, I have made a "bar area" on top of my bookshelf. It might be slightly odd that I have a bar area above books about child development, but hey when you live in a 683 sq. ft. apartment the top of a bookshelf is prime real estate. What do you think? Those gold pinstripe tumbler glasses are just too cute and were only $1.99 for all four.

Brings to mind a little Parisian elegance, no? 

The fiance and I were planning to go to a Cubs game this weekend but have had to change plans. Maybe instead I'll photograph my apartment for you and share on Monday. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment