Thursday, August 22, 2013

Favorite Vintage Finds

Hello all. My sincere apologies for leaving you hanging after my last post. I have been very busy this past week with meetings and my practicum, but I promise to post photos soon of my home tour. In the meantime, I'm leaving you with a few of my favorite thrift finds over the last few months. 


Lately, I have become obsessed with brass. This brass hanger is absolutely perfect for my bags, scarves, and purse. I also LOVE the blue and white striped bag shown. It was an estate sale find and found the little gold bow to add some contrast. I think it's an adorable tote!


Isn't he cute?
My brass hippo friend. 

 I only found the one brass bookend (pictured here), though I think it stands alone quite well. If you notice there's a brass egret crane hiding in the back too. I wasn't kidding about my brass obsession. I'll have to do a whole separate post on my brass finds!

I am also a collector of vintage coral. This piece is incredibly fragile and one of my absolute favorites. 
This is my other favorite vintage coral piece. 
I couldn't believe that I found this c.1940's luggage at a thrift store! I've seen some neat ways of displaying vintage luggage lately that I plan to share with you as well. 

This picture just doesn't door this cute ginger jar any justice. It is my absolute favorite find ever. I love chinoiserie and will post on all my chinoiserie finds as well. 

What are your favorite vintage finds? I'd love to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment