Thursday, August 15, 2013

Greetings

Hello, everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Allie and I am currently a graduate student in Chicago. Graduate school can be very stressful at times and I am firm believer in finding an outlet for relieving stress. I know that I am not alone in finding decor and styling a creative and fun outlet! 

As a student I have limited funds to create the looks that I have fallen in lust with over Pinterest and my favorite blogs. Personally, I thrive on the challenge to define high-end looks in my home on a small budget.  I hope that you will follow me as I search for the cheekiest items to define my living space. Chic looks and not cheap looks will be the motto of this blog! 

See you tomorrow! 


Love,
Allie


Goodwill finds make for pretty tray table styling

No comments:

Post a Comment