Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Corner Dilemma

Have I mentioned that we live in a teeny, tiny place? Well, we do. I have tried to maximize every empty space and corner of our apartment to get the most bang for our buck. One of the tricky spaces that I have struggled with lately is the kitchen. The kitchen itself is very narrow (galley style) and we don't have much room to even move around. Today I came across the perfect table to put in the corner. The space is awkward and has closet doors that open to a utility "room". Unfortunately, the hot water heater and pipes take up the entire space leaving the closet completely unusable for us in terms of storage so we never need to open the doors.
This antique game table was small enough to tuck away in this previously unusable space. I already had the chair and now it has turned into a cozy place to catch up on emails and drink my coffee in the morning. 

It also has adorable details like this cute lion head drawer pull. I love it!

My apologies for the poor quality photos. I wanted to get the photos up ASAP and just snapped a few with my phone. 

Corner dilemma solved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment