Saturday, October 5, 2013

Favorite New Finds

Recently I stumbled across a few awesome finds that I just had to share with you.

I always head over to the lamp section whenever I'm in a thrift store. I'm a bit obsessed with lamps and already have far too many for the small space we live in. Despite the fact that we already had four lamps in the living room, I knew this one had to come home with me. The details of the Greek key design on the sides of the lamp made this purchase a no brainer!

I swore that previous lamp would be my last lamp purchase but low and behold, a few days later I found this stunner:

Does this lamp scream "Parisian elegance" or what?!? LOVE IT. It sits on my vanity now but eventually plan to make it a focal point of a room. I have promised the fiance that this will  for real be the last lamp.

These blue and white vases are some of my new favorite decor in the house. I plan to blog about my blue and white obsession in an upcoming post. If you haven't jumped on the blue and white bandwagon yet, you should definitely try it. I promise they go with just about every decor style.

I also found some gorgeous new artwork to add to my ever expanding collection. What do you think?

I've been trying to find more about this artist on-line but so far have come up with nothing. If anyone knows this artist, please share!


My fiance and I can't decide yet whether we love or hate this last piece. You can tell that the artist was very skilled- the eye's on this man are exquisitely detailed. For now he sits hiding behind a lamp on top of my office area. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on all these finds!

1 comment: